- HomeLet`s Start Here.
- ServicesFor Special Customers.
- Project ZoneProject Titles.
- 2012 – 2013 Project List
- 2013 – 2014 Project List
- SupportOne-Stop Solution.
- Contact UsGet In Touch.
A consumer product is generally any tangible personal property for sale and that is used for personal, family, or household for non-business purposes. The determination whether a good is a consumer product requires a factual finding, on a case-by-case basis. This basis will vary from one jurisdiction to another.
Right product at the right place, with the right price and at the right time is the number one business imperative of all consumer products companies. As markets become more complex and consumers become more demanding, marketing consumer products needs to go through a sea change. With this paradigm change, the need of the hour is to bring in processes and systems that are able to handle all the emerging challenges and also exploit market opportunities as they come up. This includes being able to act rapidly on strategic initiatives that are often driven by changing consumer, shopper, customer, supply chain and technology demands and their potential impact on profitability and growth.
- Decline in returns on Trade Spending
- Demand for rapid innovation and coordinated product introduction
- Profit Pressure due to rising input costs
- Concern about Food Safety and Traceability
- Growing demands on business value delivery from IT
- Appropriate retail execution models for emerging markets
- Increased retailer power and proliferation of private labels
- Supremacy in sourcing the best quality products
- State of the art technology to convert materials into superior products at competitive prices
- Stringent quality control with technically qualified experts
- Unique arrangements to make attractive labels at competitive prices to add value to your products
- Display boxes/shippers at attractive prices
- Compact packing with material of your choice
- 100% customer satisfaction